Date of Last Update: 27.04.2021
1. WHO ARE WE?
We are discount4u.co.uk a Business Partnership registered in England.
The Data Controller responsible for your personal data is "discount4u.co.uk". This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us at: email@example.com.
2. WHY ARE WE COLLECTING YOUR INFORMATION?
- To provide you with offers and marketing information about products in which you may be interested;
- To administer our competitions and promotions;
- To process and respond to any queries that you might have;
- Operate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our services).
3. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- discount4u.co.uk does not sell and does not take part in transactions and only informs about the commercial offers of the Stores.
- User uses the Discount Service voluntarily and free of charge.
- The Shop's advertisements published on discount4u.co.uk may be viewed by the names of shops or categories.
- Discount4.co.uk allows users to:
a.obtain information about promotions for goods or services offered by the Stores,
b. access to the pages of the Stores promoted at discount4u.co.uk
- Discount code redirects the User to the official website of the Shop.
- The discount code may take the form of a discount coupon in the form of a sequence of numbers and/or letters to be entered in the appropriate field on the Partner's website or it is automatically activated at the moment of going to the Shop's website.
- Discount4u.co.uk makes every effort to ensure that the information furnished by discount4u.co.uk is presented by the Stores in accordance with the actual state of affairs, but cannot fully guarantee this. In order to check the validity of the price, description and availability of the Goods, users should go to the website of the Store from which the offer comes. In case of any doubts, users should contact the Store from which the offer comes. Discount4u.co.uk shall not be liable for any differences in the price or description of the Goods between the information presented on discount4.co.uk on the Store's website
- The purchase transaction between users and the Store takes place on the terms specified by the Store and generally applicable law. Discount4u.co.uk is not responsible for the content of the offers presented by the Stores, as well as for the course of any purchase transactions, in particular, it is not responsible:
- for the compliance of the performance of the contract with the content of the information presented on discount4u.co.uk,
- for the execution of an order placed in the Store,
- for the warranty, guarantee or for the manner of performance, non-performance or improper performance by the Store of the obligation or obligations arising from the contract of purchase - sale of the Goods or the law,
- for the quality, safety, the legality of the Goods, as well as the truthfulness and reliability of their description presented on discount4u.co.uk by the Stores and the Store's ability to sell them.
- Discount4u.co.uk website informs that complaints regarding the quality or defects of the Goods purchased from the Stores, or the improper performance or non-performance of the contract should be addressed directly to the Store from which the Goods come and will not be considered by discount4u.co.uk website.
- Users can browse discount4.co.uk without disclosing their identity or disclosing any personal information.
- When using discount4u.co.uk, the User may be asked to provide his/hers or your personal data, in particular:
- when providing your email address in order to receive new offers and codes,
- If the newsletter service on discount4u.co.uk is provided, Users may use this service by completing the newsletter subscription form available on the discount4u.co.uk website and consenting to the sending of commercial information. It is possible to unsubscribe from receiving information as part of the newsletter by clicking on the link available in the sent message (newsletter)
- Discount4.co.uk website informs that while browsing discount4u.co.uk websites, discount4u.co.uk uses "cookies", i.e. small text information saved on the User's computer, which allow for the adaptation of services and content to individual needs and preferences of Users, as well as to compile general statistics on the use of discount4u.co.uk by Users. The cookie information obtained by discount4u.co.uk is completely anonymous and is in no way associated with a specific and identified User. The user may at any time block the generation of "cookies" by selecting the appropriate option in his web browser. Discount4u.co.uk would like to inform you that if you block cookies, the use of discount4u.co.uk websites may be more difficult or slower than usual.
5. Registration and user account
- Registration, setting up and maintaining a User's account on the discount4u.co.uk Website is free of charge.
- User registration takes place by correctly filling in and sending the registration form to the Administrator
- Sending the registration form to the Administrator is treated as:
- User's consent to receive advertising materials from the Administrator;
- The user may at any time request the discount4u.co.uk website to remove the personal data provided
6. Rules regarding technical breaks in the operation of the website
- discount4u.co.uk service makes every effort to ensure the proper and uninterrupted functioning of our website. Nevertheless, sometimes there can be malfunctions and technical errors due to hardware or software problems.
- In order to develop the website and minimize the risk of failure, periodic technical breaks are necessary, during which appropriate changes are introduced in the IT system. discount4u.co.uk website makes sure that technical breaks are not burdensome for Users, for this purpose it plans them for night hours if possible,
- A technical failure is considered to be a situation in which the vast majority of users have lost the ability to use the basic functions of the website related to comparing store offers.